- Graduate of Tony Cullingham's Watford ad school.
- Placements at Mother, Wieden + Kennedy and DDB amongst others.
- Featured in Creative Review’s ‘Creative Futures’ showcase.
- Hired for first job by Paul Belford at This is Real Art.
- Previous writing includes headlines, naming initiatives, signage, essays, film narration, radio, mission statements, brand guidelines and letters.
- Experience across a variety of media such as TV, posters, press, digital, documentary film, T-shirts, leaflets, events, letters, radio and video.
- Currently working at GOOD.
- Performed stand-up comedy across the UK and in Europe to audiences of up to 400 people, winning the Bath Comedy Festival’s New Act of the Year competition and getting to the semi-final of the BBC New Comedy Awards.